Tuesday 11 March 2014

6 Word Memoir - MY FUTURE

MY FUTURE

I’m not sure exactly what the future holds for me. However, I know that wherever life takes me I will “live life in the fast lane” and continue with my passion for drag racing. I’ve been drag racing since I was 11, in a Jr. Dragster. Last summer I graduated from this program, and was offered a driving opportunity in a full size Top Dragster, which is capable of over 200 mph… Quite the step up from and 85 mph car. I went to a drag racing school over Winter Break in Florida, and this picture was taken of me. I’m very excited for racing starting in May, and to continue my passion for racing. I’m not sure what’s in store for my racing career, but I’m excited to see what the future holds for my racing career.
P. Pelissier

No comments:

Post a Comment